Friday 27 November 2009

New and exclusive sneak peeks

Sneak peeks at works in progress and new works, now on my Facebook group,

Art by Patricia Denis
.

Join it to see my art before the general public, and before I blog about it here.* Keep up to date with what I'm working on and important news. Get invited to all of the exhibitions I'm in. Hear about about new pieces being delivered for sale at Wunderkammer. I will answer any questions you want to ask there (or here). If it's an F.A.Q. I will make the time to answer you comprehensively in a blog F.A.Q. entry. In fact feel free to do that right here and now if you like.

Please bear in mind I keep my FB personal friend's list very small. What I'd like to see, is this art group grow beyond my little list so I can share my art with a much wider audience. So join the group, then invite your friends to join as well :)

*I back date blog entries covering individual pieces to approximately when I created them, so you could find it useful to subscribe via a reader/feed to see these entries.

No comments: